Igniting a Lifelong Passion for Christ in Our Children and Students!
Welcome! Our goal is to help children and students become disciples of Jesus Christ by:
- building relationships with them;
- being examples for them; and
- teaching them God’s Word.
Our goal is to partner with parents in teaching our children and students to "ignite a lifelong passion for growing in Christ," so they become "the salt of the earth" once they grow into adulthood.
Please note we require background checks on everyone working with children and students.
Children's and Student Ministries Classes:
- PRESCHOOL - preschool ages 1-5 (meets during 10:00 am worship service)
- ELEMENTARY - grades K-4 (meets during 10:00 am worship service)
- THE BRIDGE - preteens in grades 5-8 (meets 8:45 - 9:45 am)
Each Sunday children dive into God's Word as they are taught a Bible lesson in a fun and age-appropriate way. They are exposed to an array of activities and, most importantly, learn about Jesus and His love for them!
We encourage parents to join our team and help lead little lives to our Savior, Jesus Christ! Parents (men and women) are encouraged to serve our children and students.
Questions? Contact Linda Penrose at or complete and submit the Contact Us form provided on this page.