Friday, June 25, 2021, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The Church exists to spread passion for God’s supremacy in all things, and for the joy of all people through Christ Jesus.
- There is one universal Christian Church consisting of all who receive the good news of Jesus Christ.
- In the inspiration and authority of the Bible.
- In one God who is equal Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human; was crucified, died, buried and bodily resurrected to reconcile the world to God and give new life to those who by faith participate in His death and resurrection.
- The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, reveals Jesus Christ, gives the life of Christ to those who repent of sin and trust in Jesus and sanctifies and empowers those who believe.
- In observing the Lord's supper in which believers partake of the bread and the fruit of the vine, memorializing the death of Christ in anticipation of His second coming.
- All persons are created in the image of God, designed for fellowship with God but are separated from God by sin and in need of salvation.
- All who receive the message of Jesus Christ are participants in His eternal life. Water baptism by immersion and communion are powerful and active symbols of His life, message and our life-change.
- Christ will return and all humans will be judged on the basis of their acceptance or rejection of God’s salvation through Christ.